Ron Reed and Vic Marks have done it. And so has Uncle JRod.
Here is mine.
- Sehwag – The innings against South Africa and Poms at Chennai. Enough said.
- Smith – Gambhir is unlucky to miss out, but Smith scored more runs, and at crucial times.
- Pietersen – The guy can bat.
- Tendulkar – I don’t want to explain this one.
- Ab – Loads of runs, and with style.
- Chanderpaul – I hate to do this. I mean I really hate his tape under his eyes, but he made runs, and buckets of it.
- Dhoni – The best keeper batsman in Tests today.
- Mendis – Amazing debut against the best players of spin in the game today.
- Ishant Sharma – One of the three awesome pace bowlers. His spell to Ponting was one of the best spells of fast bowling in almost a decade.
- Dale Steyn – Look at the number of wickets.
- Mitchell Johnson – Very impressive young bowler with a lot of heart and good cricketing sense.
Reserve bowler – Zaheer Khan – again amazing cricketing sense. Reserver batsman – Gautam Gambhir.