Rules of the game: Check if your name is at the end of this blog post. If so, type out a similar blog copy-pasting these rules. After that, list down 10 random things about yourself (that many do not know) and then tag 5 more people who have to do the same.
- I love doing nothing, and I mean nothing. Not even thinking. Just sit down and do nothing.
- I love walking. Also, I almost walk like Morpheus does in The Matrix – supremely aware of the people around me.
- Unlike Parul, I love being barefeet. In fact, I take off shoes at office in evenings. Once I almost got caught by our COO walking barefeet in office while he was showing clients around.
- I still can’t explain to my dad what I do for a living.
- I have a very short attention span. I can not work on something for very long.
- I am very bad with names – they just don’t stick.
- I love good music, but I hate musicals.
- I am a very light sleeper, and wake up to cellphones on vibration modes, and snores.
- I don’t understand why “Big Daddy” or “Independence Day” aren’t on the IMDB Top 250. For that matter I don’t understand why “A Clockwork Orange” is on it.
- I am a very biased person when it comes to liking sportspersons. I hate the Australian cricket team other than Warne and Lee. I like Schumi and hate Alonso. And I worship Tendulkar.
My Tags: Ojas