We have shifted from our original location to a newer and uninhabited island of a place. Anyways, wanted to write down what is on my desk at the moment.
- A photograph of a girl jumping on a beach from Chromasia – with Floyd’s “Learning to Fly” on it
- Clocks – Coldplay
- Calvin & Hobbes
- Snap of STAR-PLUS at Indijoes (a lovely restaurant on Airport Road) in Bangalore just before the Rehman concert (which is another amazing story)
- Something there is that doesn’t love a wall – Akanksha
- Hugh Macleod
- If – Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils – William Wordsworth
- Mending Wall – Robert Frost
- Sabka Katega – bodhiTree
Other than these I have a laminated copy of a Charles Swindoll saying and some work related stuff.
Thank you, your comment successfully submitted
your comment has been submited, it might take a while to be moderated.