Some random notes from the extended weekend I am enjoying.
- Andrew Symonds is an idiot. Why would you call another player a “lump of shit”? That too on air. That too when you take offense at someone calling you a monkey. And that comment about Hayden’s wife. Funny, but not done!!
- Slumdog Millionaire is a good movie. But it does not deserve to be in the Top 250. And 10 Oscar nominations. Are you kidding me?? Frieda Pinto looks good 🙂
- The Wrestler is another good movie. Bottom line – you need someone to talk to. The scene where he is getting a lap dance, but is clearly not interested in it, is very real.
- The Big Lebowski is as random movie as any. For me, it is the one that comes closest to Cool Hand Luke. Must Watch.
- Will also be watching Milk.
So there. 3 movies down. A couple more to go. Now that time well spent.
4 thoughts on “Random Notes”
Symonds comments did make me google for Hayden’s wife though 😀
Me too – and a glance would def help 🙂
CI reports him as saying: “I understand how this has been received differently to the way in which I intended to express myself and for that I am extremely sorry. I wish Brendon nothing but success in his cricket and for the future.”
What else could it possibly mean? That he’s a rich source of manure for the tree that the future of NZ cricket is? rubbish!
As far as I know, “lump of shit” means only one thing!!
Though taking a glance at your team-mates wifey can mean a lot of different things 😉
Symmo boy – you should read The Bro Code!!